How much is the deposit to book my event?
A $200 deposit will secure your event date and goes toward your total payment.
Which areas do you service?
We service these counties throughout central and northern New Jersey: Essex, Morris, Union, Bergen, Passaic, Somerset and Middlesex.
What are idle hours?
Idle Hours cover any time that the booth is fully assembled but not open for photos. For example, you or the event space might want the booth set up at a certain time prior to the event, or perhaps you want to close the booth during the dinner hour.
How big is the booth?
The Open Air Booth takes up a 8’x8’ space approximately. The LED Enclosure is 10’x10’x10’.
How many people fit in the booth?
Typically up to 8 people will fit nicely in the picture.
What are the requirements from the event space?
We require the following:
- an 8’x8’ area for the Open Air Booth, or a 10’x10’x10’ space for the LED Enclosure
- access to a power source nearby the selected area
- a 6’ table and area for props
- a small table if you choose a Scrapbook Station
- a small pub table on which guests can place their drinks while in the booth
- flat access to the event space (no stairs)
Can I have Flashbooth at my outdoor event?
Yes. Outdoor events require either our LED Enclosure or a covered space that is protected from the elements. An outdoor power source is also needed.
Do you have event liability insurance?
Yes we are fully insured.